Racing TVi is fully committed to respecting your privacy and to protecting any information you provide to us. Racing TVi treats both privacy and security as a priority and makes every effort to ensure that all the information provided by you is protected.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 the Racing TVi data controller is Racing TVi Limited. Racing TVi may amend this policy from time to time so please review it periodically. Furthermore please note that this policy does not cover the use of your information by websites or other third party interactive services accessed via links from the Racing TVi website or any other Relevant Service. You should check the privacy policies of such other websites or services before you provide them with your information. Racing TVi is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or other third party services.
What Information Does Racing TVi Collect?
- General communication with Racing TVi
Contact information when you communicate with Racing TVi, request information or have queries you may have about our television service and/or any other Relevant Service. Information collected may include name, email address and telephone number.
Information via cookies when you interact with our website and application, about your use of Racing TVi and/or selected third party content, products and services. This information may be collected unless cookies are turned off/disabled. For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please see the section below on cookies.
- Technical Information
When you access the Racing TVi website, Racing TVi may collect traffic information.
How does Racing TVi use and to whom does Racing TVi disclose the information it Collects?
Racing TVi uses the information it collects as follows:
- To contact you to answer your queries and /or provide you with any information you request about a Relevant Service, using the contact details you have provided. The processing of this information is necessary for Racing TVi’s legitimate interests in providing good customer service and the information will be held securely, with restricted access to authorised personnel only, to protect your interests;
- To process any associated administration for general statistical purposes and to monitor visitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us continually improve the services you receive from Racing TVi;
- To help diagnose system problems;
- To enable Racing TVi to comply with any legal and regulatory requirements;
Your Information may be disclosed or transferred by Racing TVi to any of the following:
- Any company with at least a 50% shareholding in Racing TVi;
- To third party contractors for processing on behalf of Racing TVi;
- As required by law, to any applicable government, regulatory, sporting or enforcement authority or for the purposes of investigation of complaints or a breach of rules of a sport or game by any sporting body (including the investigation of any threats to the integrity of a sport or game) and/or for dispute resolution purposes affecting or concerning you;
- For the prevention or detection of crime;
Racing TVi will not sell, rent or trade your personal information with any third party except it may share your information; (i) if you expressly consent to it; or (ii) in the event of any change of ownership of Racing TVi (including the sale of the business or company or winding up of the company).
You accept that we may transfer your information to our data processors within and outside the European Economic Area, but will only do so with appropriate technical and security measures and controls in place to protect that information in accordance with applicable data protection laws, regulations and regulatory guidance. In all instances, we will take into account the nature of the information we are transferring, and the level of protection provided by those processors.
How long does Racing TVi hold your data for?
We only hold your information for the purpose for which it was originally obtained and only for the necessary duration.
How Does Racing TVi Protect Your Information?
Racing TVi is committed to protecting its customers’ information. Racing TVi takes the security of your personal details very seriously and has implemented a number of security measures to ensure the safety of any personal information provided.
Whilst Racing TVi uses every effort to protect your security, data transmission online or over the Internet cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure and you use the Relevant Services at your own risk.
What are cookies and how do they work?
When you create or log into an online account you agree to our cookies notice.
If you interact with our website, Racing TVi will receive and store certain information as “cookies”. Cookies are files which are sent to your browser and stored on your personal computer’s hard disk and are used by most on-line companies. Your browser makes these cookies available every time you visit the website again, so it can recognise you and can then tailor what you see on your device.
If you have any queries about this Policy or how we process your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com or write to the Company Secretary, Racing TVi Limited, 14th Floor Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.
You are entitled to have any inaccurate information corrected so please ensure that you notify us of any updates, amendments and corrections to your information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Company Secretary, Racing TVi Limited, 14th Floor Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP.
You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information Racing TVi holds about you. Should you make such a request you should contact Racing TVi in writing at: Subject Access Requests, Racing TVi Limited, 14th Floor Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Racing TVi reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for multiple requests or if a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.